What is Business Phone Number?
A business phone number is a dedicated number that allows your customers to reach your business at any time of the day, improving connectivity and availability. We offer the best business phone service and offers a range of cloud-based, cost-effective and innovative calling plans for your business. Local and toll-free business phone numbers anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
Set up a cloud-based virtual phone system for your business in minutes. Select a local or toll-free business phone number in the U.S. or Canada. Or, port your current business number. Unlimited business voice & messaging on any phone or computer.
Business phone numbers are a useful alternative to traditional phone systems and can build your customer base and provide better business communications. Getting your business phone number is simple and affordable.
Why You Need Business Phone Number?
Business phone numbers help in the rapid expansion of the company and are aimed at increasing the target customers through smooth communication practices. Investing in solutions for small business numbers is a smart move for any organization because it is a streamlines communication between stakeholders in the organization and fosters team collaboration. Business providers of telephone services have come up with a series of impressive and customized packages that are affordable, agile and packed with useful features.
Cloud based virtual phone systems are a great way to build a customer base in overseas markets because finding business phone numbers helps customers access your business. It enables a strong relationship with customers and provides a holistic customer experience. Customers do not have to wait long because they receive quick support and all their requests are resolved.
Increase your customer satisfaction with Business Phone Numbers. We offer a business phone number that provides everything you need in a telephone system, without expensive equipment, high monthly costs or contracts. Talk & text from your business number with our mobile app.
If you need more convincing, please do take a free trial of our business phone system and witness a dramatic transformation in your business communication.
Benefits of a Business Phone Number
A Direct Line for Your Clients, at a Minimal Rate:
Your business phone system will be the primary point of contact for your clients initially. With just a little amount, You can make the best first impression on customers from over 50 countries.
Pay Only for What You Need:
We have a variety of affordable, flexible and scalable pricing plans – choose what suits your business model the best.
It is easy to find business by phone number, as VoIP phone systems enhance geographical mobility and accessibility.
Simplified External Communication:
Business phone systems are extremely simple, user-friendly-they require minimum external support, maintenance or training.
An Overload Features:
Enjoy a number of business features like IVR (interactive voice response), recording, planner, and call analytics to build productivity and task excellence with just one business phone number.
Features of Business Phone Numbers
- Business Phone Numbers: Choose any local or toll-free business phone number that best represents your business in the U.S. or Canada.
- Multiple Extensions: Set up Multiple Extensions that lead to the same user. We provide you the flexibility to set up several virtual extensions that can all forward to the same phone or voicemail.
- Text-To-Voice: Text to Voice uses software to automatically transcribe text messages. You can choose to have these transcriptions emailed to you, sent by SMS text message, or both.
- Voice Mail: With Voicemail, you can easily handle your business calls and able to manage and easily access your voice messages online from any device. Receive text transcriptions of your voicemails and be notified via email or text.
- Voice-To-Text: Voice to Text uses software to automatically transcribe voicemail messages. You can choose to have these transcriptions emailed to you, sent by SMS text message, or both.
- Call Forwarding to Any Number: Call Forwarding
helpyou in easily routing business calls to any number, at any time. Create time-based routing rules to send calls to a colleague when you’re unavailable or forward calls from your work phone to your mobile or home phone.
- Auto Attendant: Easily manage your calls with Auto Attendant. Personalize your phone answering service and forward callers to the right place.
- Text Messages: Unlimited business text & MMS messaging with business phone number caller ID.