What is Call Center Software?
Call center software is a telephone system that provides special features for high volume call center operations in inbound or outbound call center environments. With call center software, contact centers can be extended beyond telephone-based communications, enabling email, live web chat, and / or video communication, giving customers the ability to use a communication method of their choice.
In the early decades of call center technology, telephone banks were connected to a computer, called the automatic call distributor that ran the calls. While that part has not changed, a call center has evolved from ranks of telephone operators responding to blinking lights to multilingual cloud-based voice recognition software that connects customers with agents around the world based on needs corresponding.
The virtual call center software facilitates the opening of new communication channels, while giving agents and call centers the tools and technology they need to maintain a high level of efficiency and service.
Today’s call center technology is better known as contact center software and is based on the cloud. The virtual call center software is thus not physically connected to the ACD. All the hard work, such as maintaining hardware and updating software, is done by the service provider, so you can focus on your business.
All you need is an Internet connection, a provider of call center software, and some kind of phone (physical or web-based). With modern call center software, contact centers can go beyond telephone-based communication and even enable e-mail, live web chat, or video communication, allowing customers to use a communication method of their choice.
Benefits of Call Center Software:
1. Integrate Your Call Center Software with Your CRM
Analyze the data by tracking your successes and failures to determine the best time to pick up the phone. Add new customers to your database with every call.
2. More Respect for Your Customer’s Time
No one likes waiting on the phone. Call Center Software direct the call and pass on the information to the next agent.
3. Integration with Social Media
Today’s customers/callers Tweet, Like, and Chat more than making calls. Today’s contact center software solutions can monitor and filter social media and detect who needs special attention and why. You can direct your customers on any social media platform right to your agents.
4. It’s All About Experience
Contact center software let a supervisor monitor a call and gives the option of either “whispering” into an agent’s ear without the customer hearing, or “barge” into the call and take over. Either way, the customer will get the benefit of the more experienced agent and have a better call/customer experience.
5. Highly Customizable Distribution Rules
With call center software, the order that calls are directed can be completely customizable based on tracking and analyzing data on success rate, length of calls, skill sets, and more. You can also make sure customers get the same agent every time.
Using a VoIP dialer system benefits everyone in your company, from managers to sales agents. Here’s how:
Call Center Software not only beneficial for employees who make calls, but also for everyone in your company, from managers to sales persons. Know how:
- By using our Call Center Software to monitor campaign progress, managers can work more effectively. You can make multiple adjustments for better results from your marketing campaigns.
- With help of Call Center Software, Agents can save time on calls that aren’t important – such as no-answers – and more time providing on the calls that matter for increased sales.
- Once the phone dialler system is installed, business owners can spend less time overseeing calls and more time building up your business.
- Managers can easily monitor and analyse what’s happening on customer calls in order to make improvements with hosted predictive phone dialler system for call centres.
Features of Call Center Software
- Call Recording: Unlimited storage for all your company’s calls, ideal for training and regulatory requirements.
- Reception Console: Manage users, call flows and advanced features from a simple drag and drop interface
- ACD Queues: Manage inbound traffic and distribute calls effectively with customizable ACD queues
Time BasedRouting: Build a service that reflects the daily rhythm of your business with time basedrouting
- Real-time Stats: Get real-time insights on call flows and agent performance to enhance your service
- Call Barge-In: Drop in on live calls to speak to agent and caller, ideal for call center environments
- Reception console for simple management of call flows, users and administration
- Integrate Your Call Center Software with Your CRM
- Integration with Social Media
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Unlimited call recording for compliance, regulation and training
- Wallboard and CRM integration backed by 24/7 technical support
- Interactive Voice Response system (IVR)
- Skills-based Routing
- Dedicated phone numbers/extensions
- Agent Voicemails
- Real-Time Metrics/Analytics
- “Do Not Disturb” feature
- Historical Reporting
- “Do Not Disturb” feature
- Caller ID
- Call breakout capacities
- Free voicemail for each handset
- Regulates incoming calls
- Integrates with CRM and Outlook
- Auto attendants provided
- Voicemail to Email transfer capabilities
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Forwards and diverts calls for free
- Site-to-site and internal calls are free
- Transfers numbers from your current system, so you can keep your numbers
- Capable of call pickup and call transfer
- Free Web portal system for you to use
- Can function as an ABD for inbound calls
Dialer System Features for Call Centres
- The hosted predictive dialer phone system is top of the range by the quality of the customer support provided. You will get the ultimate care and attention to your needs all the time.
- We have proven to deliver top quality hosted predictive dialler systems.
- We deliver all the key contact center functionality that can help drive your business and build better customer relationships.
- We will provide you a free demo on how to use the system. We have thousands of happy customers in US, Canada, and around the world.
- We have good amount of experience in installing hosted predictive dialler systems, so we know what works and what doesn’t. We provide you the best VoIP system which takes your business next level.
- We look forward to providing you with such a robust and effective solution for your VoIP needs, with the assurance that continuous system improvements will provide everything you need over the years.